P. (250) 384-8124
Phone Gautam www.arorarealty.org
150-805 Cloverdale Ave
Let's Find Your New Home
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
This centrally located industrial unit has a great layout with access to the unit via two large (approx. 14ft) drive though overhead doors. The interior of the unit has concrete flooring, 3 phase power and clear height to 14 ft with the ceiling height stretching to 17 ft in the middle of the space. The unit has designated parking spaces as welL as the ability to park vehicles in the unit. The property is fen...
This space is set up as a retail/showroom and has great signage and frontage on to Dupplin Rd. The unit has 10ft ceilings, large windows and the open plan design has quality finishes and track lighting through out. The unit feels bright and the retail area has an open plan design. The unit has two separate office spaces and bathroom which is accessible to both staff and customers. This space can be combine...
Welcome to 305-1714 Fort Street. This beautiful condo is in the heart of Oak Bay, close to parks, trails, restaurants, and an abundance of amenities. This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Condo offers a bright and spacious living space. You’ll find an open-concept living and dining room with access to a balcony perfect for hosting friends and family. The large windows let in natural light to the living room and a gas fir...Listed by EXP REALTY
Welcome to “Ridge View”, where coastal lifestyle blends seamlessly with ease-of-living, luxury & breath-taking surroundings. Located in the exclusive seaside community of Cordova Bay, this 2BR+den steel & concrete build boasts stunning views of the Salish Sea, Gulf Islands, & distant mountains from every window. A simple & elegant palette provides enduring style throughout, featuring white oak floors, gourme...Listed by SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
TOP FLOOR, 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, 2 PARKING SPOTS, 2 STORAGE LOCKERS - WOW ! Fantastic opportunity to own a beautiful condo at "Thetis Lakeside" . What a great location within walking distance to Thetis Lake. Fabulous floor plan with each bedroom on opposite ends. South facing, with over 10 foot ceilings in living room and views of mountains from the large balcony. Stainless steel appliances, quartz coun...Listed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
BUILDER ALERT! Fantastic opportunity to build a dream home or use your construction skills for sweat equity! This 6500-square-foot property is easy to build on and RS6 zoning allows for a new 3-level home (buyer to confirm with the District of Saanich). EXCELLENT LOCATION on a quiet street in the heart of Glanford, close to schools, shopping, parks, and trails. PRICED BELOW ASSESSED VALUE, this house has a su...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Living in Victoria for over forty years and having my family involved in property development and the Retail industry has provided me with experience and knowledge of all areas of the city.
F. (250) 380-6355